Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

My Duke of Edinburgh Experiance - and this was only day 1...


 
 
                                Hey guys ,
 

You better appreciate this post because it took me bloody long to edit all this together. Now people who know me a little might know that I love creating and designing things but I am not however the smartest person at using what I call ‘young peoples common sense’ in other words tech-y knowledge.

 

So when I spent 2 hours slowly piecing together 4 hours worth of footage on window’s movie maker and adding my cheeky little comments it took me—lets just say a tedious amount of time to complete– the kind of length of time where you feel like you could have done something more this evening and then you get all teary that you didn't watch your come dine with me and suddenly feel guilty that your not sociable at all and then you start to feel like you have no friends and before you know it your singing ‘You’ve got a friend in me to your tangerine.

 

It happens to everyone.

So todays blog is about a little challenge that teenagers around the Uk (maybe the globe , I'm not too sure—I really should have researched this a little more shouldn't i!

 

Anyway its about

THE DUKE OF EDINBURGH AWARD –yay party rock :)

 

My team consisted of 6 girls (Me , Katie , Emily , Chardae, Melissa and Catherine) and our leader Mr Taylor or Nick/Nico/Chico/Nick with the stick (oh cheeky its not what I sounds like honest)

If you have read my ‘It's okay to hate life ’ post  you will already know about one of the stories that occurred on the journey. Really it is a bit of a laugh and we all had a great time so enjoy coming along on the journey!

I would also like to add I do not own any music or pictures in this slide so don’t go sueing me okay now! And also this is uploaded to my brothers youtube channel because he is a don and has a verified account unlike the little criminal me who can only upload like 30 seconds of footage!
Enjoy Now
And remember myeyebrowsaredark


 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment