Pages

Monday 4 November 2013

Happy Non-Halloween!

Hey Guys,
So its been Halloween and fireworks night woohoo and half term all in one so it has not been a very relaxing week for me!
Now this post is a bout a little party I had at my house last night to celebrate Halloween, however it’s a little unique!

I am such a wimp, everyone around me knows it,I cannot stand horror,spiders the dark anything , so you can imagine that Halloween is a nightmare for me!
I decided that I was going to have a Anti-Halloween party, where we would all still play the games like apple bobbing but we were all coming dressed as unscary things!


 






















 I had a brilliant time with some brilliant people, we played the toilet paper mummy game,the spoon and string game, apple bobbing,chubby bunny and did a Familiar faces quiz, A Disney quiz,A pop party (music from your childhood quiz) and loads more.


  


















It was such a laugh we had a Pinata and everything, it just shows you its not what your drinking, where you are, what your wearing, its who your with!
And just remember myeyebrowsaredark

2 comments:

  1. Hey , aww thank you means alot x Yeah will follow you on gfc x Big hugs from England x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.

    xoxo, J
    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete