Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

Clothes to fall in love with this Season...



Hey guys.

So today I'm doing a trend forecast for the Autumn/Winter

I haven't really shown you much about my fashion sense and love for fashion but I hope reading and looking at a few of my favourite trends for this season will inspire you to try something different from the usual knitted jumper and jeans!

I have taken fashion and textiles as a Gcse and we love nothing more than have a good natter about the latest trends and what we think will suit each other. People who know me will know I’m not afraid to be out there with my clothing but today I’ve chosen a mixture because I know we all can’t be style icons and feel comfortable.

As you have probably noticed also the writing has changed-again– this is because I’m a perfectionist but heyho -together we can make the world a better place or if we don’t quite reach that al least we will find the right font for this blog!








 
Trend alert—Wotsit is in
This trend is going to get massive so bag yourself something orange now I promise you. Whether it’s a jumper or accessory , I think this jumper is so cute and would be lush with this orange hinted collar but if your not bold enough to go for this shade this light orange tee is lush also!
 
Trend alert– Backstreet 80’s
This trend is already starting to creep in with all the big chains and faded jeans , but it is even more so soon , I will say though , if your not confident don’t try this style you need to have a big personality to pull this one off-I don’t even think I could do it , but when its right –its really right! Just picture what your mum would have been wearing out and you’ll be fine! These Faded patch jeans are so eighties it’s unreal!
 
Trend alert– Monochrome continued into rebel
As you know monochrome(black and white) was massive this year and it’s going to be no different for the rest of the year. But this time I’ve found that the stores are crossing it with the new tartan/rebel rock chick vibe along with textured fabrics and this jacket is a perfect example of that! With this skirt and a cute pair of courts matched with this childish tee it’s the perfect minimalistic combo! I will certainly be investing!
 
Trend alert— Grunge School girl
Tartan’s in –once again old school makes its comeback! These green and blue tones of tartan are something a bit different and paired with these grunge school shoes and pen brook socks pulled up –you are avoiding the conventional frill socks and creating a statement!

 
All these fashion items are taken from Next, River island, Topshop, Asos, Peacocks, Matalan, Urban Outfitters, Fat Face, Warehouse
 

Hope this has givin you lots of crazy fashion ideas –what's your favourite season style trend alert?

And just remember myeyebrowsaredark

 

 

 
             













 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment