Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2013

I love Auturm apparently


Hey Guys, So I’ve been tagged (oh no –for some reason now I’m imagining me being shot down and screaming –like oh no I've been tagged!)
 
        But yes , I’ve been tagged so I guess I have to do this –Thanks a lot EmilyBelleBlogs
 


 

1. What is your favourite piece of clothing to be wearing in Autumn?

Its got to be my bright cherry red trench coat! I love the autumn season where you get to wear the in-between of your thick coat and no coat– the Classic trench or Barbour are the most common I’d say! I bought my red trench coat in a charity shop with the tags on –new never worn etc. Guess how much a Fiver! And reasons why I love it –I have a mixture of thin fabric scarves that have hints of red in them—I have a toucan one and a sausage dog one –at the moment I’ve got my eye on the lush-ist white stuff scarf with red squirrels on!

2. What is you favourite nail colour for Autumn?

Hmm.. Good question whoever wrote these! I’d actually say the new Barry M in Lime green –I know it sounds slightly unconventional for autumn but believe me –mix lime green with burgundy and its like liquid Topshop! (Translation –its good!) Seriously try it—I know it sounds odd but I works!

3. What is your favourite makeup product for Autumn?

Well , as people who know me personally know , I don’t wear a lot of make up , especially during the day-I will if I'm going out to a party or a special event but apart from that it’s nilch. But I will tell you what I really love –its Bourjois Blush pot in flushed or blush or something. It’s a really subtle Barbie pink and you only need the slightest hint of it –it feels so girly on and swiped over a bit of bronzer leaves you looking so healthy and yay!

4. What is your favourite beauty product to use during autumn?

I would probably say The Body Shop’s Vanilla collection , the shower gel , the scrub , the body butter and soap! They actually smell so warm and just like you want to go and devour a Vanilla éclair! It gets me all in the mood for Christmas as well because lets face it that little minx is creeping up on us!

5. What item of clothing do you love wearing at home, but woudn't be seen wearing it in public?

Um this is obvious for me .Its a really ugly pair of purple grandma slippers with the tackiest bow and crystal on the front. But they are just sooo comfy they are made out of that melting Mmm fleece that you  could make a sheep feel jealous with. They were only £3 or something from Sainsbury’s but I’m telling you Shaniqua go buy yourselves a pair for when your tootsies get chilly!

6. What is you favourite drink for the Autumn weather?

The same thing it is the whole year round a good Ol’ Cuppa Tea me dearies especially when I egt back from school and do my knitting. Mock me is you wish. I’d mock myself too!

7. What is your favourite winter food?

Either a good Mince Cobbler (with a really stodgy topping) or My Nans legendary stew with Boiled bacon and lentils with dumplings ! I’m sensing a stodgy dumpling-iy starch theme here , but hey you need energy at this time of the year!

8. What is you favourite thing to do in the autumn?

Curl up with my Beautiful Dog Shelley and sing song’s to her until she gets up and moves away from me—Also anoy my family by telling them its my birthday soon and then after it has been my birthday anoy them with the countdown to Christmas!

9. What is you favourite accessory?

Ohh , I forgot about these, but last year I bought a pine cone necklace and matching earrings and I must find them –wherever they are , I find it hard to remember what I bought for Autumn this time last year andf then probably didn’t wear –like always! But yeah they will look really cute with a perfect simply cut little black dress and riders boots!

10. What is you favourite Autumn scent?

Apple and Blackberry pie—when I was younger I used to go blackberry picking with my grandparents and I’m hoping to go this year with my Nan again because I love having a natter while we collect them so to me the scent of Apple and Blackberry pie is my childhood Autumn!

11. How do you like to have your hair in the autumn?

Well usually I play it safe with my long thick hair and have a practical classic ponytail or have it down but recently I’ve been having it in a French Braid and getting my Mum to do it for me because my arms aren’t long enough to do it myself , but on the bright side she's getting good now!

12. Do you love autumn?

Well love is a big word ,but I think its fit.

But I love the build up to the hard core cold and Christmas and also it is my birthday in autumn but I have to admit sometimes it is a bit of a shock going from a hot summer to a cold autumn but I love everyday of every month of every season of every year! So yes to conclude I do love Autumn and I also love you so marry me?

 

So I hope you enjoyed this ‘I love Fall tag’ Sorry I only half took this seriously , but I hope you enjoyed reading my answers and listening to my droning typing! I really have no-one to tag—OH hang on let me tag hayleylalar just to give her even more to think about!

And just remember myeyebrowsaredark
 

No comments:

Post a Comment